|The I Inside|
|Cover of the book "The I Inside"|
|Publication of Book Wiki|
|Author||Alan Dean Foster|
|Related||The Wars of Gods and Men|
"The I Inside" is a book written by Alan Dean Foster in a set sci-fi fiction genre. This paperback edition published in 1985 by "Futura Publications" without series.
Science fiction. For over 100 years, the machine called Colligatarch had ruled the Earth. Its predictions of the future have proved so accurate that humans accepted its recommendations as the best course of action until a young engineer in Phoenix begins to travel without authorization, enter secret places, assume aliases, and display super-human feats of strength. Is it because he has fallen in love? Or has he instead fallen into an interplanetary plot?
- Wikipedia article Alan Dean Foster
- Official Website Alan Dean Foster
- Author's twitter https://twitter.com/hashtag/AlanDeanFoster
- Visit Book Wiki's Page Alan Dean Foster
- Search for book ISBN 0-7088-8115-7
- Search ISBN in Wiki 0-7088-8115-7